Welcome to my blog and homepage!
Hi! My name is Jorrit Gerets, I’m a cyber threat intelligence (CTI) analyst at the Centre for Cybersecurity Belgium (CCB). I have a MSc in Computer Science from Hasselt University, specializing in Networking & Security and Artificial Intelligence. Besides programming and computers I also like building things and solving practical problems.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Computer Science (2018)
- Master of Science (MSc) – Computer Science (2021)
Networking and Security
Skills / Interests
- Programming, mostly
- IoT and microcontrollers: Arduino, ESP32 devices
- (Cyber)Security / Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI)
- 3D printing / CNC: Prototyping and building fun things
- Winner UHCTF 2019
- Winner CSCBE 2021
Team: 🇧🇪 🏁 Fun With Flags ⛳ 🇳🇵
Thoughts, projects, random ramblings.